We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We are looking for ...
As part of our international development team, you will work in our European Design Center on the next generation on Graphic Display Controllers in the Automotive sector.
- You work with engineers of the Design Team and/or Verification Team to carry out the design (Verilog, VHDL) and/or verification (SpecmanE)
- You proceed with development (design and verification) in compliance with ISO26262 (Functional Safety)
- You create requirements for our SEERIS 2D graphics IP, discussing with our local Marketing Team
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar.
- You have solid experience (10+ years) in the area of graphics and hardware design and verification
- You are not only proficient in hardware description languages (Verilog, VHDL, SystemC), but bring extensive experience across the entire SoC design flow
- You have experience in functional safety and in the use of relevant tools and methods
- You have good knowledge about hardware verification language e
- You have experience with CADENCE tools for Functional Verification like Xcelium, VManager, Specman/e and JasperGold
- You have a very good knowledge of German
- You confidently use your English skills in an international environment
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive fringe benefits
- The advantages of a medium-sized company in terms of flexibility and manageability
- Offers, programs and services comparable with those of significantly larger corporate groups
- Freedom to work creatively
- Training offers and structured development paths
- An employee-friendly corporate culture