We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 250 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We are looking for ...
Working for our Network Solution Team is the opportunity to:
- be part of a highly dedicated team responsible for the development of a diverse range of world beating products
- stimulate your mind in a challenging design environment
- have access to cutting edge submicron CMOS process technologies (now starting analogue IP development in 7nm)
- be responsible for the design and layout of state of the art CMOS circuits like ADC, DAC, PLL in 28nm, 16nm and 7nm processes
- evaluate complex high speed circuits and interface to device testing
- design and/or take over technical coordination or Project Management of high performance Analog IC macros/products
- gain/develop customer interfacing experience
- Qualified to at least degree level in Electronics or related disciplines
- Design experience (of various levels) with deep submicron CMOS – low noise and/or high frequency circuits, PLL, A/D or D/A converters or high speed interfaces would be beneficial.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture