We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We are looking for ...
We are currently looking for an IC Analog Layout Engineer / Team Leader to join our team working within our IP development division across Europe.
The successful candidate will join an established engineering team, based in Maidenhead UK. This is a role that would suit a layout specialist that is ready for a move into Team Leading, or an established Team Leader that wants to make a substantial technical contribution to the design and also lead and direct a group of highly skilled individuals. The team is responsible for design and development of CHAiS ultra-fast ADC and DACs (>100 Gbps) as well as high speed communications standard products. We are now working on an exciting new range of high speed converters for 5G applications using advanced process nodes and FinFET technology.
Working for our European IP Development Unit is the opportunity to:
- stimulate your mind in a challenging design environment
- develop world beating IP that is transforming Optical Transport Networks and RF wireless systems
- have access to cutting edge CMOS process technologies (now developing IP in 7nm and beyond, FinFET technology)
- work as a custom analog layout specialist in a world where good layout defines the circuit performance
- gain customer interfacing experience
- Qualified to at least degree level in Electronics or related disciplines or equivalent
- Any design experience with deep submicron CMOS, low noise, high frequency, low power or non-planar technologies would be beneficial.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- ADC and DAC test knowledge
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture