We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 250 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We are looking for ...
We are looking for an ATE Production Test Engineer to join our Mixed Signal ATE Production Test Group.
The role is for an experienced Advantest 93K mixed signal test engineer. The candidate will be able to take a new product and provide a turnkey solution of software and hardware to enter a mass production environment. This entails that the candidate will be enthusiastic and inquisitive, able to interact comfortably with other engineers and managers at all levels in this multicultural company. The role also requires that support is needed for products in the mass production factories. It may require occasional overseas travel.
- Experienced Advantest (Verigy) mixed signal engineer
- Smartest 7.X/8
- High level C++ programming skills
- ADC and DAC test knowledge
- PCB design with knowledge of high speed signal/power integrity
- Master Degree in electronics with 7+years of experience or Bachelor degree with 10+ years of experience or equivalent
- Comfortable using laboratory instruments for bring up and debug
- Scripting Language such as Unix Shell/Python and Matlab
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture