We are looking for ...
We are currently looking for an ASIC Product Marketing Engineer to join an established Automotive marketing team. In this role you will support ASIC projects of customers across Europe and will be located in one of our offices in either Langen (near Frankfurt) or Neuried (near Munich) and work with an international team.
- Promote Socionext’s ASIC solutions to mainly (but not exclusively) Automotive OEMs and Tier-1s
- Work with the sales team to identify new customers and support existing ones
- Build business relationships with customers, present product information, lead technical discussions, product definition and design-in activities
- Identify new Automotive ASIC projects and initiate their internal execution
- Define deliverables,milestones and quality requirements with relevant internal teams and customer
- Handle and manage customer RFIs and RFQs
- Help customer propose suitable ASIC architectures
- Communications with sales, product line, QA, technical departments and marketing
- Bring design-in activities to a successful conclusion
- Carry out market analyses for new products or markets
- Help to produce content for product promotion material (presentations, articles, flyers, demos)
- Attend or lead other promotional activities like trade shows and customer tech days
- Perform product training sessions for sales and distributors
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related
- Solid experience in typical ASIC design flows and EDA tools (simulation, synthesis, timing analysis, DfT)
- Hand-on experience in ASIC digital and/or analog design is a plus
- Experience in working with deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
- Deep knowledge and experience in Automotive applications, especially in areas such as ADAS and in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good self-organization and management
- Good team player in an international environment
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in project management is an advantage
We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture