We are looking for ...
We are currently looking to hire an ASIC Application Engineer to join an established engineering team. The successful candidate will support ASIC projects of customers across Europe and will be located in one of our offices in either Langen (near Frankfurt) or Neuried (near Munich) and work with an international team.
- Support customers in general ASIC design questions
- Co-ordinate technical communication between customers and internal development sites
- Be able to lead technical discussions with customers and internal development sites
- Show confidence when interacting with internal and external customers
- Maintain overall project plan (MS Project)
- Document and report project status
- Define deliverables, milestones and quality requirements with relevant internal teams and customer
- Support feasibility studies within internal teams of customer ASIC RFQ’s
- Degree in Engineering
- Deep Knowledge of and experience with the design of digital ASICs
- Experience in design using deep sub-micron technologies
- Experience in major ASIC EDA tools (simulation, synthesis, timing analysis, DfT)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good team player in an international environment
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, good knowledge of German preferred
- Experience in project management would be an advantage
We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 250 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture