We are looking for ...
Socionext ADC and DAC IP has enabled the world’s leading 100, 200 and 400 Gigabit optical communication technologies. This IP is designed in Europe and there is a vacancy to manage the IP validation and FW regression group.
- Man Management of IP Validation and FW regression Group, developing team skills and capability
- Work with the design team on validation strategy and plan
- Plan resources, lab space, equipment availability, risk and cost estimates
- Manage Lab facilities
- Lead validation methodology improvement
- Lead recruitment when required
Skill Set and Experience
Ideally the successful candidate should have the following skills for this challenging role:
- 10 years or more experience in validation of digital and mixed signal semiconductor ICs
- Some experience in firmware development or firmware testing
- Strong man management skills
- Strong background in high speed digital and analog circuits and test methods
- Experience in using bench top instrumentation and automation
- Experience of ADC and DAC performance principles and parameters
- Experience of PCB Design concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a leading edge environment
- Strong problem solving skills
- Team player
This position will be based in Maidenhead, Berkshire.
We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 350 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture