Socionext is looking for ...
Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/d)
As part of our international development team, you will work in our European Design Center on the next generation on Graphic Display Controllers in the Automotive sector.
- You work with Safety Manager, Project Manager and evelopment team on Functional Safety
- You define, specify, and refine safety requirements
- You guide the development team in terms of Functional Safety reviews required
- You assure that 3rd party IPs’ safety argumentation is appropriate to meet the product’s Functional Safety requirements
- You assure compliance of the used methodologies to ISO 26262
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- You have solid experience (5+ years) in the semiconductor industry
- You have experience in automotive standards and proven experience with ISO 26262 and IATF16949
- You have experience in dealing with European customers, especially German customers is preferred
- You have knowledge of process management, audits, and certifications
- You confidently use your English skills in an international environment, German is desired
We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation
System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of
Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015 and is one of the leading semiconductor companies in Japan with the strength of 2600 employees worldwide (http://www.socionext.com/en/about/overview.html).
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with
focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom
SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the
areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, which focuses on product
development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We offer ...
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation package: fixed salary & bonus. Other additional benefits: company pension plan, commuting allowance, bicycle leasing, and more.
- Flexible working: Hybrid Work. Flexible working at home or in the office. No core hours.
- Healthcare: Flu vaccinations. Allowance for workplace glasses as part of G37 preventive care.
- Perspective: Training offers & development plans.
- Organization: Flat hierarchies. Global cooperation. International workforce.