We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, with over 350 employees, which focuses on product development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We are looking for ...
We are looking for an experienced DFT Engineer to support our Network Solution BU in performing DFT-related tasks in digital and mixed-signal designs. Working for the Network Solution BU is the opportunity to be part of a highly dedicated international team responsible for the DFT insertion of leading edge products and to participate in the entire DFT process from driving innovative DFT methodology to DFT implementation of next-generation optical networks devices.
- DFT definition for large 16nm and 7nm mixed-signal projects
- Develop and maintain DFT methodology for your project
- Scan-insertion, ATPG testpattern generation and simulation
- MemoryBIST implementation, testpattern generation and simulation
- Testmode timing constraints (SDC) generation
- Support the physical design team in testmode timing validation (STA)
- Testpattern generation and simulation for IPs
- Work closely with international customers, physical design and engineering teams
Ideally, the successful candidate should have a selection of the following skills;
- BS degree or higher in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3+ years experience in design-for-test (DFT)
- Good understanding and practical experience with DFT methodology and concept
- Experienced in industry standard EDA tools for
- scan-synthesis and ATGP (DFT Compiler/TetraMAX, DFTAdvisor/TestKompress, Modus etc.)
- memory BIST (Tessent Shell etc.)
- simulation (VCS etc.)
- verification (Spyglass, Formality, Conformal etc.)
- Strong TCL scripting ability
- Very good written and verbal English skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good team player in an international and multicultural environment
“We’re working on the fastest communications systems with the latest Semiconductor processes – so if you like ‘cutting edge‘ technology it doesn’t get much better than this”
We offer ...
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture