Socionext is looking for ...
ASIC Product Marketing Engineer (m/f/d)
Socionext is developing complex customer-specific SoCs primarily for
automotive ADAS and IVI applications. To promote our solutions to
leading OEMs and Tier1 customers, we are looking for a Product Marketing
Engineer to join an established Automotive marketing team. In this role
you will support ASIC projects of customers across Europe and will be
located in one of our offices in either Langen (near Frankfurt) or
Neuried (near Munich) and work with an international team.
- Promote Socionext’s ASIC solutions to mainly (but not exclusively) Automotive OEMs and Tier-1s
- Work with the sales team to identify new customers and support existing ones
- Build business relationships with customers, present product information, lead technical discussions, product definition and design-in activities
- Identify new Automotive ASIC projects and initiate their internal execution
- Define deliverables,milestones and quality requirements with relevant internal teams and customer
- Handle and manage customer RFIs and RFQs
- Help customer propose suitable ASIC architectures
- Communications with sales, product line, QA, technical departments and marketing
- Bring design-in activities to a successful conclusion
- Carry out market analyses for new products or markets
- Help to produce content for product promotion material (presentations, articles, flyers, demos)
- Attend or lead other promotional activities like trade shows and customer tech days
- Perform product training sessions for sales and distributors
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or related
- Hand-on experience in ASIC digital and/or analog design is a plus
- Experience in working with deep sub-micron CMOS technologies
- Experience in Automotive applications, especially in areas such as ADAS and in-vehicle infotainment systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good self-organization and management
- Good team player in an international environment
- Excellent German and English verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Experience in project management is an advantage
We are ...
Socionext is a leading provider of next generation
System-on-Chip (SoC) solutions. Born from the system LSI businesses of
Fujitsu and Panasonic, Socionext was launched globally in March 2015.
Socionext Europe GmbH provides SoCs with
focus on optical networking applications, image processing and custom
SoC solutions for a variety of high-tech applications such as in the
areas of communications, automotive and industrial.
We are a dynamic high-tech enterprise, which focuses on product
development through the cooperation of several locations in Europe.
We offer ...
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation package: fixed salary & bonus. Other additional benefits: company pension plan, commuting allowance, bicycle leasing, and more.
- Flexible working: Hybrid Work. Flexible working at home or in the office. No core hours.
- Healthcare: Flu vaccinations. Allowance for workplace glasses as part of G37 preventive care.
- Perspective: Training offers & development plans.
- Organization: Flat hierarchies. Global cooperation. International workforce.